Monday 13 August 2012

I Love Camp!

Last week I went to Winkler Bible Camp.  I was in Charity cabin.  I went from August 6th to August 10th.  I went with my friend Abby.  My counsellors names were Marissa and Chelsea.  My favourite activities were ropes, climbing wall and horses.  At horses, I rode Dolly.  My favourite cat was Leo.  Leo is white.  My favourite dog was Buckles.  My favourite pony was Acorn.  At the climbing wall, I did 3 walls and I made it to the top every time!  I hope I can go with Abby again next year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bellsie!

    Nothing makes me happier than knowing how much you love camp! I hope you go for lots of years and work as a counsellor too! Those are some of the best memories I have from when I was a teenager.

    I knew Abby would be the perfect camp buddy for you!

    Good writing!

    ReplyDelete