Saturday 5 July 2014

C is for Cookie thats Good Enough for Me!

This week I made chocolate chocolate cookies. My mom said I needed to bake by myself, so I found a bunch of recipes to try. I started with these chocolate cookies because they seemed really easy to make. The cookies taste like brownies and smell so good. :) My sisters really liked them, they said that their good because their soft and chewy on the inside. I found the recipe on pinterest . I love to bake on my own, but I hate taking things out of the oven, its so hot on my face! 


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 3/4 cups white sugar
  • 3/4 cups brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2/3 cup cocoa powder
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. In large bowl, beat butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips. 
  3. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
  4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment