Wednesday 23 July 2014

Peepers


I have a collection of peepers. I have 15 of them. I got my first peeper in grade 1, my dad got me Gazoo the elephant  on a work trip and brought it home for me. after that I kept getting more. Every peeper comes with a name. My friend Grace and I both have a lot of peepers.

Here are all my peepers together 


Here are all the sea creatures


Here are all the forrest animals 


Here are all the jungle/desert animals 


Here are all the household pets 



I hope I keep getting more peepers through the years, but peepers are hard to find now. My favourite peepers are Spike the hedgehog, Shelly the turtle, and Gazoo the elephant. I love to have peepers!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell which are your favorite Peepers just by looking at the fur... the more worn it is, the more that Peeper is loved by you! I'll always remember how much you loved Gazoo the moment daddy gave him to you!! I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for new Peepers for your collection!!

    ReplyDelete